The 2021/22 NAEO Annual Survey has now launched and all NAEO members are encouraged to complete the survey to ensure that their voice and views are heard to inform the focus for the NAEO's activity on its members' behalves for the next academic year.
The survey will close at 17:00 on Friday 29 October.
Thank you in advance for taking the time to complete the 2021/22 Annual Survey.
The purpose of the survey is to ascertain in precise terms the ‘state of the nation’ with regard to the exams officer role and the specific challenges faced in that particular year.
The findings of the survey each year will form the basis of and provide the mandate for the targeted activity carried out by the NAEO on behalf of its members for the following year.
Survey content will focus on matters such as:
- The impact of any regulatory changes
- The quality of professional and personal support provided at centre level
- Pay and conditions
- Systemic challenges faced by the exams officer community
- How the NAEO can best support its members in achieving particular ends
- Seeking views on where members feel the NAEO should focus its resources for the coming 12-month period